Towns & Villages
Conveniently located midway between the Buffalo/Niagara Falls & the Rochester/Finger Lakes regions, Orleans County is accessible from the New York State Thruway (I-90) by Exits 48 at Batavia and 48A at Pembroke.
- Routes 104 and 31 run east and west through the county to Niagara Falls and Canada’s Queen Elizabeth Way.
- Orleans County can also be traveled via the Seaway Trail, our National Scenic Byway, along the Lake Ontario State Parkway and State Route 18.
- We are on the Erie Canalway National Heritage Trail and have ports in Medina, Albion and Holley.
- Orleans County is at the eastern end of the Niagara Wine Trail and joins the Finger Lakes Wine Trail to the east.
- Three international airports are within an hour drive: Buffalo Niagara International (BUF) and Niagara Falls (IAG) to the west and Greater Rochester International (ROC) to the east.
Day Trips Within an Hour drive:
- Niagara Falls USA or Canada
- Darien Lake Theme Park
- Letchworth State Park
- Finger Lakes Region
Getting Around the OC
Need a printed map to get the lay of the land? Click on the link below to download our 12x18 map in PDF.
Click here to download map pdf 2.5 MB