Hurd Orchards' September Luncheons
Holley, NY 14470
Join us at our Early September Luncheons - hosted in our English Threshing Barn set amongst our heritage Cherry Orchard.
Menu features throughout this month will highlight fresh Peaches, Blackberries and Nectarines, home grown garden greens and fresh local vegetables, and fabulous, family-heirloom desserts featuring preserves and fresh fruit and flowers.
Our market is filled with curated goods from across the world - the early fall collections include a range of pottery, linens and gift items displayed in best fall fashion. Enjoy!
Upcoming Luncheons (Wed, Thurs, Fri) include:
- A Taste of Two Seasons Luncheon - Wednesday, September 13
- September Serenity with harpist Roxanne Ziegler - Thursday, September 14
- Dahlia Festival Luncheon - Friday, September 15
- Dahlias and Desserts - flower arranging class and gathering: Friday, September 15 from 5:30-7:30
- ‘Cook with Us!’ Luncheon - with recipes! - Wednesday, September 20
- Vintage September Luncheon - Thursday, September 21
- Harvest Garland; The First Day of Fall Luncheon - Friday, September 22
- Apples, From Ancient to Modern Luncheon (A Short & Flavorful History of Apples) - Wednesday, September 27
- Strudel Sampler Luncheon - Thursday, September 28
- Fancy Fruits and All That Jazz Luncheon - Friday, September 29
Reservations can be made by calling our market at (585) 638 - 8838.
We look forward to hosting you at our farm!